- The contest is open to all entrants at least 21 years of age or older.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final. No substitutions will be available.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness for any and all advertising or promotional purposes (including, but not limited to, radio broadcasts, newsletters, or on www.countrymusiccruise.com and/or www.ecpcruises.com).
- In accepting the prize, the winner and guest acknowledges that Entertainment Cruise Productions and any respective affiliates, employees agents and/or representatives may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
- This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
Prize includes the cabin, regularly scheduled meals on the ship, all shows and events open to the cruising public, and does not include any transportation to and from the port of embarkation, ground transportation, port charges, taxes, and gratuities. Winner is responsible for all on-board purchases and excursions during the cruise.
- One entry per person.
Not responsible for loss, misdirected or undelivered email. Winner will be determined by random drawing and will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone notification. A single prize of a cruise will be awarded on November 1, 2013. Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Some restrictions apply. Odds of winning are determined by number of entries. Winner will be notified by phone and/or email.
Winners name may be used on the family of Entertainment Cruise Productions websites, including MaltShopCruise.com, SoulTrainCruise.com, CelticThunderCruise.com, ECPcruises.com, TheSmoothJazzCruise.com, and TheJazzCruise.com. By entering, winner consents to use of names and likenesses for promotional purpose without additional compensation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Submissions MUST be received before July 22, 2013 to be considered eligible. Please complete the form in order to be eligible to win a free Deluxe cabin with Veranda for two on the Malt Shop Memories Cruise which is sailing from Ft. Lauderdale. The "free cruise" includes the cabin, all meals, ports-of-call and all on-board shows and entertainment. Air and ground transportation, alcohol, excursions, purchases, port charges, taxes and gratuities are not included in the prize.
Entertainment Cruise Productions e-mail subscribers are the first to receive news of Entertainment Cruise Productions sailings and events, plus advance notice of events that we know will interest our subscribers. It is our policy not to sell or share our e-mail list with outside parties.